Sunday, April 18, 2010

REACTIONS FROM THE HEART...

I had written a post 'losing someone' on April 11th 2010 on how I did hurt a person and how it affected me..Some days later I received a response from a gud hearted person and I would like to share it here ...

Hey dear... Want to tell u something... don feel bad o mistake me k... just that try 2 speak to that Mr. X f your post losing some1 in your blog... Never give up easily dear... don’t let people depart so easily… I don know whose fault dear and if u have hurt d person m sure u wouldn’t have done anything intentionally. I don know what happened... so in case I hurt u thru this mail m really sorry dear...
I m telling u this because yesterday I was thinking f ma past and present w.r.to ma friends and relations.... And I don wan u 2 b in my present position anytime dear…
If u feel bad or get hurt den am extremely very sorry dear...
And no negative thoughts dear... I know it hurts 4 d time being and such thots r common. Still try not to have such thoughts dear… else u might land up in my position. Which I don wan dear.
M sorry.. Tellin u dis as a frnd , well wisher.. Bura mat manio behna.. Agar bura laga hai toh maaf kardio.. apna khyal rakhio.. bye dear.. tk kre.. loads f gd wishes 2 u.. hv a gr8 day

HAPPY NOTE:THAT PERSON WHOM I CAUSED PAIN IS WITH ME NOW AND WILL BE FOREVER..THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS AND WISHES..AM SO HAPPY :) :) :) :)

No comments: