Sunday, April 04, 2010

AJEEB DUNIYA...

These days i go to bed vey early though i dont feel sleepy..Dad has been very careful about ma eye that he wants me to be in bed by 10..As usual i didnt feel sleepy even tonight and here i am infront of ma pc writing every thing that ma stupid brain is telling...

        As i was trying to sleep i thought of ma colleague whose mail i got recently which gave me a real shock..I know that he faces problems in his personal as well as professional life..He always used to tell me that he is laughing just because he wanted to make people believe that he is happy,but actually he is not...I used to get angry at his weird so called thoughts that i always used to ask him "why do you live 4 d sake of others?at the end of the day its ur life..Live it to the fullest"

          Day before yesterday i received a mail from him saying "u know i have such and such problems ...I am leaving you .. I know you have the guts to face this world ,but i dont have ..Hope you understand me.I dont expect reply for this..Goodbye..."

            GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....I got angry..What did i do?Next day i see that he has removed me from his friends list...I replied to him like "Whatever decision you have taken stand by it..I have no regrets ..gud life"..

Ajeeb duniya hei...110 % Ajeeb....Bohat Confusion Hei....

No comments: