Sunday, April 11, 2010

LOSING SOMEONE...

I don't have any idea why I am a loser in maintaining relationships..I am very good in starting one but I fail to maintain it..I cant find the answers for that.Really feeling angry at myself..Don't know why my tears are laughing at me now..May be even they are used to it..Why i am like this?Why i am born just to make people hurt?Why?I cant see my dear ones hurt cos of me..But today i hurt someone so bad..So bad..huh..hmm..

I always try to take a relation forward in every way i can..But something or the other comes in and duh it fails..I hurt them directly or indirectly..And i lose them..Either they leave me or they are forced to do so in some way cos of me..And i lost a very good person in ma life today forever..A very good human being..I lost a good friend..A great companion..And it hurts a lot...I feel like am lost..Am again a dumba** in my life..But why??

Every time i try not to hurt a person, in the end it results in just hurting that person and the end of the relationship and nothing else....

Praying that you find all happiness and success in your life.. Forgive me if you can...These lines from HURT are for you..

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become

My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt ...
.

No comments: