Saturday, May 15, 2010

SUMMER ,ME AND MANGOES...

Its damn hot here...Its like the sun rises in Kerala and doesn’t like to set...Unbearable heat, sweating, perspiration, body odour, thirst, dry hands, body, hair and legs...You name it we have it here..I have taken a new diversion...I am eating a lot these days...Just to put on weight...Ma mom remarked that I look like an 18 year old as I have become so lean and tired...So ma main hobby is eating...No distinct menu or favorites..Can eat anything as far as it is edible...So I can be compared to a goat that chews 24*7...Well I don’t eat posters and banana peels like goats he he...

Its mango season in Kerala and as we have more than 5 types of mango trees in ma home with both riped and unripe mangoes, they could be ma breakfast, lunch and dinner...I like raw mangoes sprinkled with salt and red chilly powder...Yummy!!!!!!!!!!! I have water for sailing seven ships in ma mouth now...Just love the combination...As I start eating mangoes, I keep on eating that ma dad warned me “mangoes are also having a lot of heat content…This is summer…If you don’t control it you would end up sitting in the pilgrimage centre” (hope you all got the meaning : P: P

No comments: