Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ROUTINE.........



Everyday i have a clock ticking above or may be inside my head...the moment i wake up, the clock starts ticking as there is pre defined time for each and every activity in my day...i wake up at 6.30 hearing my mom's 'oh gal..get up 4 gods sake ...''..and then i think what to do next...i hear the tick tick..and some kind of force lead me to the bathroom and there i wonder how to brush properly,the correct time required for brushing and also the dreams i had the previous night...then i take my tea..there is the scheduled work for me..brooming and sweeping ...i complete it any way and there comes my mom telling me that it was not clean enough and again making me work like she is my boss...i have strange thoughts in my mind and seriously i don't remember what all i think about and then i start sneezing because of the dust allergy i have...anyhow i complete my work at 7.30 and i rush to the bathroom .. i come out at 8.10 and i put on my favourite music an i dress up and have ma food by 8.30...and i do ma hair and pack my bag and at 8.50 step out of my house...

Waiting for my bus.. you feel that the bus is inclined as it comes 2 u .. its crowded.........ohhhhhhhhh..and somehow i try to get in..sometimes have to take adventurous journey in the foot board..sometimes you can get free stamping ,good shots with umbrellas and hand bags and also the unbearable body odour hearing to the vibrations and shrill of the ring tones of some ...at 9.15 anyway i have my stop and if lucky i could get my shawl an churidar back in the good form..
I start walking though the road singing to ''mein jo hoon,jo chahu..wo paavooooooooooooooooooooooo............''of love aaj kal the exact way saif walks in that..i get to the temple of muruka and aanjaneyar.. i pray and i take the pradakshinam and i get the prasadam and the punyam...and at 9.25 i get out of the temple and i cross the road and as i enter my office building i look up at my office on the third floor and say in my mind '' C ...I AM COMING ......WATCH OUT YEA...''..if i am so health conscious that day i take stairs or if i am tired and is out of time i use lift..and at sharp 9.30 i step in to my office and greet my colleagues an give bhasmam to them...and the day begins 4 me..clock starts ticking for ma job ...and the clock ticks sharp at 5 pm when i have to leave...
I come down at 5.05..i walk to my bus stop humming to ''am walkin away from the troubles in ma lif...''by craig david as if i have done something extraordinary and the same fights and WWF in the bus and at 5.45 i step down at my stop ...and i have my tea and snacks hearing to mom and dad about all the happenings in my home ...then my favourite part ...i get in to my seat and have my favourite song and start browsing ...and blogging ...and at 8.00 have my food ..and at last at 10.30 i get to bed after brushing and cleansing and pray for the hard day God has given me and goodnight an sweet dreams.........

No comments: