Thursday, December 17, 2009

COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON....


i am sometimes senseless...to prove that an incident happened...my office is in the third floor...so usually i take stairs or lift ..it happened 1 day...i walked to my office building...i saw the lift coming to the ground floor..i was running out of time..and the thought of being late for the office killed me...i was accompanied by other staff from the ground floor...so when the lift reached the second floor, the door opened,and everyone except one guy went out..i don't have any idea why i also joined them out..and at that moment i understood my level of sense when they said'' sorry ,your office is in the third floor..'' ufff i melted like a candle at that moment itself..sweated..and as soon as i turned back, i saw the lift had already gone up...and there i stood for a minute or so,and calmly took the steps up to my office..i thought about my sense..common sense..laughed at myself alot..and the moment i reached my office the words of the great Voltaire came to my mind..'' COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON''..........thank you Voltaire...

No comments: