Sunday, January 03, 2010

MANGALAM BHAGWAN VISHNU............


marriage 4 me was only meant to have a good time with ma cousins and friends and having splendid food and new dress..but the idea of marriage 4 me was a matter that i didn't ever think of..i ,my bro and ma parents sat in front of system preparing the matrimonial profile for the first time..and it required partner preference..and i was like "bhaiyya..put like this...."loyal faithful and loving.." "and he shouted "Abbey..u r hunting for a groom,and not for a dog!!!!!!"and i was like "okie. Ur wish" ..and i must say i really enjoyed all these fancy things for the first time..to watch photos in profiles and to read profile information when ma parents showed me those..and it was like into some social sites for me..as months passed by i got ma job and ma whole concentration got a twist...everyday when i get to home after ma job ma dad would be waiting for me with profile ids and photos which they liked..and i used to get really fed up with all these groom hunting....its lik i could hear ''om mangalam mangalam...."inside me like akshay in kambhakt ishq...

No comments: