Friday, January 08, 2010

HERO...

Sitting here listening to Enrique's 'HERO' i could feel the power of his words..

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight?


I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie would you run away
Am I in to deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight

I just want to hold you
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care you're here tonight


You can take my breath my breath away
I can be your hero .......

hmm...every girl would be wishing for a guy who utter these lines..to be her hero..to kiss away her pain..huh...my friends had a lot of heroic fascinations..some of them like 'he' to be like shahrukh in DDLJ saying "kyunki sayonara,bade bade sheharon mein aisi choti choti baatein hote rehte hein.." and also like "raj naam tu sunaa hi hoga.."...and i was crazy about salman during ma school days ...crazy for salman dancing to "oh oh jaane jaana.." and many others after mallu stars...how would be my real hero like??like Enrique who sings and cries for all the women in his life??huh..hmm...humming "lucky boy.. jaane kaun banega mera lucky boy???..."

1 comment:

Dominic Issac said...

I also like his songs.I like 'taking back my love' much .Your blog is interesting to read.Keep going.