Thursday, February 24, 2011

PROBLEM..PRAABLAM!!!!!!!

Ma laptop has many problems…sometimes it types bbbbbbbb… If I type a single b and sometimes doubles every letter I type..Like if I type s it will be displayed ss…the main problem arises when ma friends see me online and chats with me...It takes me a llooooong time to reply them back..And the same above mentioned problems..An incident took place when I saw ma old pal of 8th standard in facebook …It was after a long time we met..She has got married and settled in Singapore…Seeing me online she sent me a message asking me to chat with her..Following was the content…

She: hi dear..How r u? Long time, eh?
I: yyeeeppppp…. :)
She: where r u gal? ur hubby? temmme everytg.hws married life?congrats buddy!

I: ma hubby is fine dear..Marriage life is great…U temme…what u doing?hws marriage life?

Wats Ur hubbbbbbbbby? wats heeeeeeee?... working ass??


There was a long silence from her part and den she replied “marine engineer “

4 comments:

Linhy said...

Interesting blog you got going on here!! come checkout mine sometimes when you get a chance!

Jack said...

Sangeetha,

BELATED MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. Read all pending posts. You two look Made For Each Other. Had a good laugh at this post. Working ass, LOL. No wonder she was silent for a while.

Take Care

Tripthi Battapadi said...

HAHAHAHA :))

Get it fixed asap! :P

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

I hope its all fixed now :)

its been long since you posted so i guess it is still giving problems ..


Bikram's